- GO Energy Bake adopts a scientific approach to energy bars, delivering 30 grams of carbohydrate in a soft filled bake. Each bake has a fruit centre providing 10g fructose.
- To support performance and meet the demands of exercise, fuelling requirements for long endurance events would be advised as 60-90g of carbohydrate per hour.
- The Science in Sport GO Energy Bake can be used to meet these demands, alongside other products in the Science in Sport GO Range. The unique, soft baked texture provides an easy to eat option, with all the performance benefits of carbohydrate fuelling.
- Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue.
- Delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, and race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
- 30G CARBOHYDRATE
- 10G FRUCTOSE
- 2:1 CARBOHYDRATE RATIO
- SOFT FILLED BAKE
- FUELLING BEFORE OR DURING EXERCISE
- ENERGY LOADING SNACK BETWEEN MEALS