The Journey women’s down mummy sleeping bag is equally at home on trails or in the traveling the world. Two zippers allow you to increase ventilation or open the Journey completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down and mummy shape will keep you warm and snug in cooler temperatures. The Journey is shaped to match your natural sleeping position for more comfort.
Light and compact, the Journey might just become your favorite trekking backpacking travel camping down mummy sleeping bag.
- PFC-free ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Thermolite® insulation in the foot box adds more warmth for toasty toes
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter
- Shaped hood and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and warmth in. Journey 18°F also has a draft collar
- Internal pocket for electronics and valuables
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Ascent, Trek or Traverse
- BAG WEIGHT – 1180G
- COMPRESSED VOL – ( ASTM STANDARD ) 8.4 L
- COMPRESSION SACK – M- 14L TO 4.5L
- FILL WEIGHT – 700G
- FITS UP TO HEIGHT – 170CM
- SEASON RATING – 3 SEASON
- WOMEN’S TEMP ( EN COMFORT ) -8°C