A unique two-sock solution delivering comfort, moisture management and blister protection. Great for trail running, ultras, and long training days, the system’s toesock liner wicks away moisture, eliminates the friction that leads to blisters, and let your toes splay freely for comfort and balance. Created specifically to work with the liner, the specially designed outer sock provides run-specific cushioning and support. COOLMAX® and nylon combine for maximum wicking, climate control, and durability, and the double-cuffed mini-crew height helps keep out trail debris.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Protective Cushion: Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Double Cuff: A thicker cuff to hold the sock comfortably in place while reducing chafing.
- Padded Toes: Extra cushion throughout the toes with midweight terry throughout the toes.
- Fiber Content
Liner Fiber content: 63% CoolMax® 33% Nylon 4% Lycra®
Runner Fiber content: 33% CoolMax® 65% Nylon 2% Lycra®